вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better) - Sing-a-Long!

Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better) - Sing-a-Long!

Sorry if some of the lyrics are wrong. Every site I went to had different lyrics, so I did this by ear. ^_^

Enjoy!

Oh and if anyone knows where to find an instrumental version, please tell me so I could have a karaoke version along with this! Thanks! ^_^

OH BTW. I AM SICK OF ANSWERING THE QUESTION OF "WHO SINGS THIS?". IT'S ANNOYING. I'VE ANSWERED THIS MAYBE LIKE, 20 OTHER TIMES.

TOM WOPAT AND BERNADETTE PETERS PEOPLE!

DON'T ASK ME AGAIN

Thank you. ^-^
ПОДПИСЧИК ЗАПЕР МЕНЯ ЗА РЕШЕТКОЙ
Teen Beach Movie - Can't Stop Singing (Lyrics). The Mother's Day Song: A funny song for Mother's Day. After Ever After - DISNEY Parody. Helpless (Hamilton)【Anna ft. Jordan】. If You Sing You Lose - Disney Edition. Disney's Hercules- I won't say I'm In love. "Beautiful" - HEATHERS ANIMATIC. "Had Me @ Hello" - Olivia Holt (Lyrics Video) HQ. Wicked - Popular (with lyrics). Lesson Number One - Mulan II (with Lyrics). ♫ Hercules - 'Zero to Hero' Lyrics ♫. mulan - I'll make a man out of you lyrics. Poor Unfortunate Souls - The Little Mermaid Lyrics. The Voice Kids | BEST DISNEY SONGS in The Blind Auditions [PART 2]. We Are Number One but it's in Japanese ☆彡. Chicago - Cell Block Tango. If You Sing You Lose - Disney Movies Challenge. Sound of Music : Do-Re-Me lyrics. Witch Doctor - Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing. MandoPony - JUST GOLD (Lyrics). Progressive Christmas Carols. One Voice: 12-Member Acapella Group Stuns With Their Powerful Vocals - America's Got Talent 2016. Mary Poppins (1964) - "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" - Video/Lyrics. ♫ Tangled - 'When Will My Life Begin?' Lyrics ♫. Guess the Disney Song. Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream. Matilda The Musical - Bruce - Lyrics!! (HD). Grace VanderWaal performs "I Don't Know My Name". Stand Out - A Goofy Movie Lyrics HD. Shrek The Musical ~ I Know It's Today ~ Original Broadway Cast. Be Prepared- The Lion King (lyrics). Taron Egerton - I'm Still Standing. Friend Like Me (Duet). The Fox and the Hound 2 -- Good Doggie, No Bone (English) [1080p]. my top 10 'Steven Universe' songs. Friend Like Me (from "Aladdin" Original Broadway Cast Recording) (Audio). ♫ Beauty and the Beast - 'Belle' Lyrics ♫. "Prologue" - Into the Woods lyrics 2014. Love is an Open Door ~ (Lyrics) Frozen. 「Nightcore」→ If I Was Your Girlfriend. IF YOU SING YOU LOSE (DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MOVIE EDITION). Camila Cabello: Havana - Meme Cover. Two Twin Birds. "Seventeen" from HEATHERS: THE MUSICAL Original Cast Recording.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий